City of Goshen Neighborhood Associations
- Boundaries are from Lincoln Avenue to the south, Steury Avenue to the east, State Road 15 to the west, Nicklaus Drive to the north
- Home to some of Goshen’s most loved parks and institutions, including the Boys and Girls Club, Maple City Health, Chamberlain Elementary School, Walnut Hill Splash Pad, and the Pumpkinvine / MapleHeart Bike Trail.
- One of Goshen’s most diverse neighborhoods.
- The Neighborhood Association meets monthly on the second Thursday of each month at 6 p.m.
- Meetings are at the Walnut Park Pavilion (April-October) and at Chamberlain Elementary School (November-March).
- There are more informal gatherings throughout the year, including a picnic in September.
Do you have a story you want to tell?
Do you have a story to tell about someone who contributes to Goshen’s greater GOOD?
We invite you to share!
Share this story!