City of Goshen Neighborhood Associations
- Boundaries are College Avenue to the north, South 15th Street to the east, 1907 South 15th/Leroy Street to the south, South 12th Street to the west.
- College Farm is located directly east of Goshen College (hence the name!) and west of Greencroft Communities.
- The land where the neighborhood now sits was once owned by Goshen College and utilized as a campus farm. Today, there is still an operating strawberry patch on part of the land.
- The Winona Railway Bike Trail traverses the neighborhood, connecting residents to other city bike paths such as the Millrace Trail.
- The College Farm neighborhood association organizes a variety of community activities including a block party every August.
Do you have a story you want to tell?
Do you have a story to tell about someone who contributes to Goshen’s greater GOOD?
We invite you to share!