City of Goshen Neighborhood Associations
- Boundaries are from Madison Street to the north, Plymouth Avenue to the south, 9th Street to the east, Main Street to the West.
- The neighborhood association was formed in 2003 to “enhance livability and historic assets of neighborhood.”
- Located south of Goshen’s downtown city center, the Historic Southside Neighborhood is one of Goshen’s oldest residential areas.
- The neighborhood is home to approximately 450 residences.
- This area is also home to a number of businesses and organizations, such as the Goshen Public Library.
- The neighborhood association hosts an annual yard sale and a summer block party.
Do you have a story you want to tell?
Do you have a story to tell about someone who contributes to Goshen’s greater GOOD?
We invite you to share!